Product Liability Attorney Serving the Olympia Community
If you are a victim of a faulty or defective product sold to you by a manufacturer or vendor, you may be able to file a claim for compensation for your injuries.
As an experienced law firm serving the Olympia community, a product liability attorney within our firm will aggressively fight for the rights of individuals in pursuit of fair compensation for losses due to injury.
Our attorney representation includes:
- Determining the responsible party or parties
- Investigations to discover all related facts
- Reviewing medical cords related to injuries
- Obtaining expert testimony from experts in the industry
- Follow-up with employer with regard to missed work
A product liability lawyer will assess in detail all related information pertaining to your injuries as a result of a liability incident while using a consumer product.
Call us today if you feel you have a claim. We will fight for your rights!
Product Liability Cases for Olympia Residents
As a consumer in Olympia who has suffered injuries caused by a product, you can hire a product liability attorney to file a lawsuit.
While the range of cases may be broad, claims generally fall within the following three categories:
- Manufacture of the product is defective
- Failure to warn or instruct sufficiently in proposed use of the product
- The product is defectively designed
It is extremely important for a person that has sustained injury as a result of a defective product to seek the professional services of a product liability lawyer to prove that a product is defective or unreasonably dangerous because the product manufacturer may deny a defect and claim user-error or other cause for the injury.
We have an experienced lawyer waiting for your call to take the necessary steps through the legal process to protect your rights and recover compensation to which you are entitled.
Why Choose Us as Your Product Liability Lawyer in Olympia?
In general, a product liability lawyer is required to pursue a claim to recover compensation for injuries because most cases are complicated and require expert testimony, analysis, and in some instances statistical and scientific evidence.
Our legal counsel has the resources necessary to conduct a thorough investigation, and the experience as strong litigators in working for you.
These are reasons to choose us as your product liability attorney in Olympia:
- Our knowledge of the workings of the judicial system
- Our ability to effectively build your case and hold negligent parties accountable
- Experience in review of medical documentation and hiring experts to testify
- Extensive investigation of manufacturer’s production records
- Thorough research relative to cause of injury
- Negotiation of a full settlement
- Dedication and technical competence in fighting for your rights
Call Ladenburg McKasy Durkin Inc. P.S. if you have been injured while using a consumer product. 253-777-1900