Construction Site Accidents - Rights of Puyallup Residents
Construction site accidents are common and can be very complex whether they occur at small companies or major commercial developments.
While victims of construction accidents resulting in injuries on the job cannot sue their employer, they are able to sue a third party that is responsible for the injuries.
As a victim of construction injuries we recommend seeking legal advice of our experienced construction accident lawyer who will explain how we can help protect your rights, and analyze the duties and legal responsibilities of the many parties involved or at-fault in the construction project.
A very important first step in your legal recovery is to meet with our construction accident lawyer serving Puyallup residents to analyze the issues in your potential case, such as:
- An investigation of the cause
- Review of any engineering-related issues
- Analysis of liability and indemnity determinations
- Full interview process of multiple witnesses to the accident
- Their compliance with occupational and site-safety regulations and standards
We highly recommend victims of construction accidents requiring the expertise of a professional construction injury lawyer to call us.
Personal Injury Representation Puyallup Construction Accidents
We are very passionate about our representation of victims of construction site accidents.
Our construction accident lawyer, specializing in filing lawsuits against at-fault third parties, understands the devastating losses of victims of construction accidents including wages and medical expenses.
To establish a basis for fair compensation for your injuries our highly-qualified construction accident lawyer will:
- Fully investigate all contracts
- Review on-site safety programs and plans
- Conduct interviews with witnesses, site management personnel and construction experts
- Negotiate or litigate to acquire fair compensation
We work aggressively on behalf of our clients who are victims of construction site accidents and will fight for your rights in recovering fair compensation from the at-fault parties.
Experienced Construction Accident Lawyer for Puyallup Residents
We know that any potential compensation provided by state programs may not be sufficient to cover the damages suffered by workers in construction site accidents.
Our highly-qualified construction accident lawyer is also aware of the financial considerations of major construction companies that focus on their bottom line rather than compensation for workers involved in construction accidents.
Because it is common for at-fault parties to direct their legal teams into immediate action in cases of wrongful injury as a result of construction site accidents, we aggressively take on those legal teams that are hired by corporations and insurance carriers to fight for your rights in recovery of fair compensation for personal injuries.
In general, this is why we are chosen to serve Puyallup residents in cases involving construction accidents and personal injury:
- Our experience with interpretation of the laws
- A time-honored history of professional ethics and integrity
- Our record of fighting for rights in compensation recovery with successful outcomes
- Strong capabilities in recovering lost wages and medical expenses
Call Ladenburg McKasy Durkin Inc. P.S. to fight for your rights to fair compensation. 253-777-1900