Construction Site Accidents – Rights of Fife Residents
The construction profession is inherently dangerous but injured workers due to construction accidents generally have some legal avenue to receive compensation from a third party as a result of injury on-the-job.
Construction site accidents occur frequently despite efforts through regulations, inspection requirements, and safety programs to reduce or prevent them.
If you or a loved one has suffered construction injuries as a result of an accident on construction site in the Fife area, we have a skilled construction accident lawyer that can aggressively work to protect your rights.
Construction accidents can be complicated and, as such, should be aggressively evaluated by a construction accident lawyer for the following reasons:
- To interview multiple witnesses
- A need for in-depth investigation of the cause of the accident
- To determine the number of entities involved
- Preservation of evidence
Call us for a free consultation to review the facts.
Personal Injury Representation – Fife Construction Accidents
If you are the victim of wrongful personal injury in the Fife area, we would like to introduce you to an experienced construction accident lawyer in our firm that has the knowledge and expertise to fight for the rights of victims of construction site accidents before and during litigation.
This is what you can expect when working with our construction accident lawyer:
- A free consultation to discuss and evaluate your personal injury case
- Gathering of information for interpretation of laws relating to your case
- Strategy development
- Inclusive case preparation
- Analysis of all evidence related to your case
- Enlistment of specialized professionals or experts
We are passionate about our representation of victims of construction site accidents because of our concern for the losses involved, including medical expenses and lost wages.
Call us today for compassionate legal representation by a lawyer experienced in construction accidents.
Experienced Construction Accident Lawyer for Fife Residents
In the case of wrongful injury due to construction site accidents it is normal for those at fault to send their legal teams into immediate action.
We are experienced in taking on legal teams that are hired by corporations and their insurance carriers as well as other entities who may be involved or at fault for construction accidents.
To assist Fife residents in fighting for rights to recover fair compensation for personal injuries as a result of construction site accidents, our construction accident lawyer will:
- Conduct a review and full investigation of contracts
- Carefully analyze on-site safety plans
- Interview construction site management personnel
- Conduct interviews of witnesses and construction experts
- Aggressively negotiate or litigate for fair compensation for our personal injuries
Call Ladenburg McKasy Durkin Inc. P.S. for the expertise and proven legal representation of victims of construction accidents. 253-777-1900